At certains time of the year Popcultcha will have Funko Convention Exclusive Products made available for sale to coincide with the release of these products at their respective conventions i.e. San Diego Comic Con, New York Comic Con, Star Wars Celebration. These Funko Convention Exclusive product release events are held online, as well as in-store at our Popcultcha Collector Gallery and Popcultcha Supastore in Geelong, Victoria. Unfortunately, due to agreements with our supplier we are unable to reveal what products will be available for sale until the time of the event. The available Convention Exclusive products will be announced via Social Media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) as well as the main page of our website at the same they will be made available to purchase.
Here are some things you need to know before an event takes place:
- Popcultcha will NOT be releasing a list of which products we will have available for sale until the starting time of the event.
- All Funko Convention Exclusive items are subject to per-person limits unless indicated otherwise.
- Stock of Funko Convention Exclusive products are highly limited so to best ensure you don’t miss out we recommend that you pick the products you would most like to add to your collection and checkout with them immediately. Please be aware that ADDING AN ITEM TO YOUR CART DOES NOT RESERVE THIS ITEM and as such your order is NOT GUARANTEED until you have completed the checkout process. If someone manages to check-out before you, you may miss out on your desired item.
- The demand for these Funko Convention Exclusive products is much higher than the quantity that are made available for sale. As such, Popcultcha are unable to assist you if something sells from your cart before you are able to check out, and will not be held responsible in the event this takes place.
- Orders for Funko Convention Exclusive items cannot be taken over the phone.
- Please note that the time chosen to start the event is not to benefit any customers or customers location. The release time is given to us by our suppliers and we cannot release Funko Convention Exclusive products prior to the advertised time. As we are an Australian company that runs a regular 9am - 5:30pm trading hour model, our release times are GENERALLY during these business hours to ensure all hands are on deck when the event occurs and we have the ability to correct any issues that arise. These events may start outside of our standard business hours in order to be in line with the product launch times provided to us by our suppliers.
- Due to significant increase website traffic during these events, Popcultcha cannot guarantee website stability issues will not arise. In the event that there are website issues we want to ensure you that we will be working as hard and fast as possible to return the site to full working capacity.
- In the immediate lead-up to these Funko Convention Exclusive products being released, Popcultcha.com will be brought down to allow these products to be enabled for sale. Once the website is reactivated, waiting customers will be placed into our queuing system which will allow people onto the website gradually instead of all at once.
- The queue will be reshuffled just prior to letting anyone on to Popcultcha.com, so please be aware that customers who have been waiting on our website prior to the release will have no advantage over other customers as their position in the queue will be randomised. The release time advertised for Funko Convention Exclusive items is when the queue for the event will officially begin.
- While on this queue page you will be notified of your wait time to access the site. The Popcultcha team will post messages that are visible to all those in the queue advising of any current website issues or products that have sold out.
- Once it is your turn to enter the website, you will have a limited amount of time to enter Popcultcha.com before your place in the queue will expire. If you are inactive in the queue during this time, you may miss your window of opportunity. Please be aware of the email notification option if you plan to be away from your browser. Popcultcha are unable to assist if your access to the website expires prior to your entry.
- We have tested our queueing system on our last major product release and it worked extremely well and managed to cut issues down dramatically.
- If in the event that you proceed through the checkout, and come to a website error, or black page, please DO NOT REFRESH your page. Instead, please check your payment account (Credit card or PayPal) to see if you have been charged for your order. If there is a Payment taken, this means your order is in the process of downloading into our system. There will be no need to refresh the page or place the order again, as it will only duplicate your order, and take payment from you a second time. We cannot guarantee that duplicated orders will be fulfilled - so it is very important to ensure that you do not refresh or re-submit your order multiple times, to try to prevent this from occurring.
- Order confirmation emails may take longer than usual to be sent our due to the increase of orders made during peak times. This delay should be short, however we have seen it take up to a few hours
- If you attempt to check out, and one (or more) of the items in your cart is no longer available, due to other customers already placing their order for that same item, you will need to remove that product from your cart before you can proceed, as per the images below.
- Due to the amount of orders that will be made during these Funko Convention Exclusive events, our order dispatch times will be longer than the usual 24-48 hour timeframe that we aim for. We will be reallocating resources to ensure that all orders are dispatched as quickly as possible, however please be aware that in purchasing these Convention Exclusive items, you are confirming that you are aware that it may take up to 10-12 business days for your order to be dispatched. We do appreciate your patience during these peak times, and ask that you please refrain from contacting us about this delay in the meantime. This will delay us further.
- All Funko Convention Exclusives will be sentout the way that Popcultcha have received this stock from Funko. We will not be held liable, nor is there any recourse if the item you receive has a different sticker then that pictured or is un-stickered. All Funko Convention Exclusives products regardless of whether they have a sticker will be treated as an exclusive item.
- If your item arrives with damaged packaging due to postal services, we cannot guarantee that we will have a replacement box. It is at Popcultcha's discretion on how to proceed with any exchanges, returns or refunds. Click here to see Popcultcha's Funko Pop! Vinyl Damages Policy.
Order Cancellations & Mergers:
- Order cancellations will be treated as normal but may not be processed until the after the peak period of the event due to the sheer volume of incoming orders. All orders, and any cancellations, are subject to the Conditions of Sale, which you can read here.
- Shipping costs for multiple orders will not be cancelled or merged.
- During this busy time we will not be able to add product(s) to your existing orders because of the sheer amount of orders being processed in the warehouse. If you wish to purchase additional items, you will be required to make an entirely new order.
Restricted Shipping (RS):
- At this stage all Funko Convention Exclusives are still under (RS) Restricted Shipping and cannot be sent to the USA or Canada. If this changes we will remove the (RS) from the listings.
A Couple More Things:
- Regardless of any frustrations (and no doubt there will be!) please don’t abuse the staff at Popcultcha should you miss out on any products or if anything goes wrong during the event. We are very fortunate that Funko have allowed us access to these Funko Convention Exclusive products and it is not the fault of our staff if people miss out on items or if the website crashes due to unprecedented demand.
- Finally, Popcultcha will not be able to answer all Funko Convention Exclusives enquiries due to the sheer number we are likely to receive. If the question has been addressed via the FAQ there is high chance that we will not be able to respond. We will be using all of our man-power to ensure the event runs smoothly and to ensure that the orders submitted to us can be shipped as promptly as possible. We appreciate your patience to allow us to work as hard as we can to get these products to you as quickly as we physically can.