Popcultcha Conditions of Sale
Popcultcha Pty Ltd is a Registered business (ABN: 35 131 015 711) and by using this online store to place an online order you are accepting the terms and conditions as stated below.
- All goods and services supplied by Popcultcha Pty Ltd are supplied on the following terms and conditions.
- All orders placed (In stock or pre Order) via any of our websites, Popcultcha Cultchakids or any of our eBay stores are bound by the same terms and conditions.
- All orders are final once you have placed them across all our websites.
- Payment must be in full before an order can be finalised and sent. Pre Orders must have either full payment or minimum pre order payment as stated on the web page.
- Cancellations of orders and pre-orders can occur only if it hasn't progressed past the point where it’s paperwork has been sent to the warehouse to be processed and despatched, however we do not offer a change of mind refund and all funds must be place into store credit, or you can switch the order over to another product. Cash refunds will not be given.
- Alterations/add ons to existing orders can occur only if it hasn't progressed past the point where it’s paperwork has been sent to the warehouse to be processed and despatched.
- All product pricing is shown within Australian Dollars (AUD) and the website can show your local currency if you choose so at the top of the website. (Your local currency can change slightly due to daily changing exchange rates/Paypal rates). During the checkout process, the full amount of your order, in AUD is shown as “Grand Total To Be Charged”.
- Popcultcha reserves the right to cancel any order that uses a discount code that was not given directly to the customer placing the order.
- Popcultcha reserves the right to combine any subsequent pre order/s that occur after the initial in-stock shipment with any other Pre Orders/Orders shipping to the same customer name and address.
- As we have thousands of products online sometimes we may inadvertently run out of an item due to damages or inventory discrepancies. In this case we will get in contact with you to offer an alternative, store credit or a refund on the unavailable product.
- International customers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes or fees payable on the importation of items into their respective country and these charges are independent of our website, levied by respective governments. Please check with your local postal services and/or Customs department prior to ordering for further details regarding any costs which may apply.
- All Domestic shipping information can be located within our terms and conditions here.
- All International shipping information can be located within our terms and conditions here.
- All Pennies information can be located within our terms and conditions here.
- Our Returns Policy can be located within our terms and conditions here.
- All information relating to returned orders can be located within our terms and conditions here.
For other information that you might find helpful please click here.