Order Processing Times
In Stock Items
If you have purchased an item/s that are “in stock” and you have paid via an instant payment method i.e. PayPal or Credit Card via Braintree, we will endeavour to have your order invoiced, picked and packed in the next 2-3 business days.
- Please note that business days are Monday till Friday - Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
- Our parcels are picked up daily between Monday and Friday- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
During the Christmas Period, our normal processing times can be affected due to the sheer volume of orders being placed during this time. We will of course try to keep this to a minimum, but please be aware during this extremely busy time delays in dispatching orders can occur.
During any promotional sales event, ie: Funko Convention Exclusive Launches or any Percentage Off sale that we run throughout the year does generate a major increase in the number of orders to be processed. These sales events will affect our normal processing time frames but rest assured, we will do our very best to get your order out asap.
- We endeavour to have all domestic express orders leave us within a 24 hour period. (Weekends/Public Holidays excluded)
- All time frames quoted exclude all Australian (VIC) Public Holidays.
If you have paid via a non-instant payment method i.e. eCheque or Electronic Bank Transfer, we will need to wait until your funds clear into our account before the order is picked and packed by our warehouse team.
- This method may delay your order by up to an additional 1-3 business days. (In the future, to cut down on processing time, consider paying via PayPal or Credit Card for a quicker turnaround.)
- Please note that if payment is not within 1-2 days of placing said order you run the risk of the item/s being sold as this method does not reserve the stock until payment is received.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of placing your order Popcultcha reserves the right to cancel the order. (No extensions available.)
- Shipping Information will be emailed to you at the initial stage of processing and it will have all the relevant tracking details for your parcel once it leaves our warehouse. (Including tracking number and link to online sites where you can monitor its progress) After your order is invoiced and tracking information is provided it is sent to our warehouse for picking and packing.
As the tracking information is sent to you ahead of the picking and packing portion of processing we may need to contact you if any unforeseen issues arise with your order. This will be via email or phone (If provided).
Finalisation of your order.
- As soon as your order is picked and packed it will leave us with the respective transportation companies that day. At this stage, you will receive a shipping dispatch notification to show the order is in transit on its way to you.
Helpful links on shipping times.
Domestic Transit Times
Pre Order Items
If your order consist solely of pre ordered items.
- If you have paid in full for a pre-order item/s, there is nothing further you need to do. We will send you your shipping information via email when the item is due for dispatch.
- On some of our pre-order items, there is an option to pay a deposit only. If you have chosen this option, we will contact you closer to the arrival date of your item/s to arrange the balance payment. This will be in the form of a Paypal Invoice or an email.
- If we do not hear back from you after this initial attempt we will follow up with a phone call. (If number supplied)
- Please note that payment must be finalised before the item/s will be shipped.
If payment is not finalised within a certain timeframe Popcultcha reserves the right to cancel the pre order and your deposit paid will be sent to you as a gift voucher as per our T&C's of sale. We will contact you via phone or email in such an occurrence.
For Popcultcha's Terms and Conditions relating to pre orders please click here.
For recently received pre-order products that have large quantities ordered, it takes some time to process, organise then physically pick and pack this large amount of stock. Please allow up to a week for the product to be shipped to you.
In Stock and Pre Order Items
Here at Popcultcha, we like our customers to get their goods as soon as possible. As such, as soon as we receive your payment in full for in stock items, we invoice them and ship them straight out to you in accordance with the above processing time frames.
For the pre-order portion, we will ship these items when each arrives into stock at our warehouse.
- This means you only pay for shipping once on your order, but you may get shipped several times depending on release date of your pre ordered item/s.
- Please note that you may receive tracking information on pre ordered items ahead of time as we like to get the paperwork ready for when an item arrives. This saves us time and gets your goodies out to you as quickly as possible. (If you do receive tracking ahead of time please wait for the dispatch notice which will indicate your parcel has left us and is on route)
- Please note that if a large amount of pre ordered items all arrive at the same time it may place a slight delay on our processing times, but rest assured we will endeavour to get them out asap.